If you cannot identify the specific part you need, the Detailed Description
of the Air Table will allow you to do so
- One framed air table, one supplementary mass,
three adjustable legs,
one english manual, one
two steel pucks, one aluminum air head support post,
one air head assembly, one pulley,
four removable posts,
deux rubber bands,
two Velcro collars.
One Manual Puck Launcher
- Two carbon paper sheets
- 100 Newsprint paper sheets
- One Digital Sparktimer
- One compressor
T01-001F Basic Air Table (120 VAC)____$2,180.00
T01-001FF Basic Air Table (240 VAC)____$2,213.00
T01-001M Standard AIR Table (120 VAC) _________$2,550.00
T01-001MM Standard AIR Table (240 VAC) _________$2,633.00
T01-005 Complete Air Table (120VAC) ______________$2,550.00
T01-005B Complete Air Table (240VAC) ______________$2,633.00
- While the former models of the Sparktimer were designed to be
placed on the back frame of the Air Table, being maintained there
by the Aluminum Air Head Support Post, this new digital model
must be positionned on one side of the Air Table; this prevents
any accidental collisions with a puck moving on the Air Table.
- Allows recording on plain paper of the trajectories of one or
two puck moving over the Air Table surface.
- Allows 90 discrete frequencies from 10 Hz to 100 Hz. The frequency
is set with two push buttons handily located on the front panel,
just to the left of the digital display showing the current frequency
- This unit is microcontroler driven and the frequencies are computed
by software from the base 12 Mhz frequency of the microcontroler
crystal. Drifting is thus not possible and the unit will never
require any recalibration.
- Should the magnetic fluctuations generated while using the Air
Table cause the Sparktimer to cease operating, a handy RESET switch
has now been positionned on the front panel to reset the unit.
Digital Sparktimer ______________ $599.00
- T01-021B Replacement Footswitch (current model)_____________________________
- T01-021A Replacement Footswitch (for older aluminum cased sparktimer)_____
- With the Manual Puck Launcher, you can execute
the various launches required by placing the puck launcher
at an angle in a front corner of the air table while raising
slightly the back of the air table for parabolic trajectories
and flat against one of the sides for straight launches.
- The aluminum sides of the launcher are sufficiently close
together to insure a uniform tension of the rubber band from
one launch to the next each time the puck is forced completely
against both sides of the aluminum support.
- To launch, press the puck against the rubber band until it
presses snuggly against both sides of the aluminium support
and then release. All subsequent launches should give similar
results as long as the setup is not modified.
- T01-007B Manual Puck Launcher ________________________________________
T01-013C Air Head Assembly _________________________________
- The Air Head Assembly is made of a square black tube from
which 2 Latex Tubes come out. Inside
those tubes, two Conducting Chains
are threaded. At the end of each tube, a Lucite plug
allows the tube to be hermetically joined to the top of the puck
central tube. Behind the Air Head body, two banana plugs allow
the leads from the Sparktimer to be linked to the Air Head and
a plastic nozzle allows the tube from the compressor to be plugged.
- The Air Supply Head Assembly is the most complex part of the
SRP Air Table. It is a rugged but delicate instrument that can
give years of reliable service if it is not accidentally damaged.
- The Latex Tubes are the only
parts that will once in a while need replacement although they
normally last a few years. Being made of natural latex, they are
sensitive to light and touch and will eventually degrade.
- It sometimes also happens that one of the Conducting Chains
will accidentally break. Spare chains and tubes are available
to repair any damage.
- OUR LATEST MODEL of the Air Head Assembly is improved in many ways;
Long electrical leads come out of the Air Head tow allow for easier connection with
the spark generator.
- BEST OF ALL, a redesign of the conducting chain's exposed tip
makes breaking or accidental pull out much less likely when the latex tube is
accidentally stretched beyond the length of the chain.
-With male banana plugs (standard since October 1991)
(replaces former T01-013B)
T01-013CC Air Head Assembly ________________________________
-With female banana plugs (replaces former T01-013A
distributed with the Air Table before October 1991)
- T01-015 Replacement Chain _________________________________________
- B05-006 Replacement Latex Tube _____________________________________
- T01-040 Replacement Lucite Plug _____________________________________
- Acetate-backed conductive 22"X 22" (55 X 55cm) sheet
especially formulated and cut for the SRP Air Table. Very thin
and long lasting under normal use.
Each sheet comes with a protective paper backing that must be
removed before use.
- D15-012 Carbon Paper (10 sheets pkg) _________ $106.00
- F15-012 Carbon Paper (50 sheets pkg) ________ $530.45
Newsprint paper size 20" x 23" (51 cm x 58 cm)
- D15-001 Newsprint Paper (100 sheets pkg) ________ $15.49
- B15-001 Newsprint Paper (500 sheets pkg) _________ $77.45
Quality white paper cut at 19" x 23" (48 cm x 58 cm)
- C15-003 Rockland Paper (100 sheets pkg) ______ $23.16
- B15-003 Rockland Paper (500 sheets pkg) ______ $108.30
Last Update: February 15, 2016